As part of a series of 4 workshops tailored specifically for Social Enterprises within the Humber region delivered by Northbank Forum.
Delivered by Northbank Forum this session will be interactive, and include opportunities for networking and applying the learning to your own ideas. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, along with a list of resources, toolkits and links for further learning.
This workshop is specifically for directors, trustees and staff who manage, supervise and/or recruit employees or volunteers. You may be embarking on employing or managing staff for the first time or simply need development, support or an update. This workshop will include:
• You, your team and the organisation’s objectives – understanding the roles in your organisation
• Volunteer or Employee?
• Recruitment – directors, trustees, volunteers and employees
• Tools to support starting employment or the volunteer role
• The director/trustee, manager, employee and volunteer relationship – manage your boss, manage your team (employees and volunteers)
• Managing individual needs, difficult situations, change and performance
• Tools to support during employment or the volunteer role
• Succession planning
• Ending the directorship, trusteeship, employment or volunteer role