Carry out an ‘MOT’ on Your Own Skills as a 2020 Business Owner to Guarantee Business Success!
Small business owners often don’t have the opportunity to ‘stop’ and review their own performance across the ever expanding range of skills and responsibilities they are simply expected to be on top of. Start-off 2020 in the most effective way by joining us to ‘stop!’…review your own workload and capabilities and take a moment to conduct an “MOT” on your skill base to help drive your business forward with confidence, sharing best practise with other successful business owners.
Included within the session:
• Gain insights into the regional and national trends shaping business in 2020
• Understand the likely impact of these on your business/organisation
• Hear case studies and examples of the Top 10 skills you will need this year as a business owner
Who is the workshop for?
– Business Owners that what to ensure that they have all the skills and acumen needed to make their business a success in the new decade
– Business Owners that need a ‘MOT’ or ‘Health Check’ on their business leadership skills and abilities
– Business Owners that want to learn with like-minded Business Owners facing the same issues and development challenges