The Covid-19 pandemic will result in profound changes in the way people behave, the way businesses operate and the way the economy works. Businesses must consider these changes and adapt in order to Survive, Revive and Thrive. This thought-provoking webinar will consider the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases of the Covid-19 pandemic and how the economy, consumer behaviour and businesses practices are likely to change now and over the longer term.
Using practical examples and Winning Move’s revolutionary Digital Transformation Framework, the webinar will help you to consider how you can adapt your business to recapture demand and to thrive through the wider recovery.
More specifically the webinar will help you to think about:
– How to adapt your products and services to cater for a new reality.
– Opportunities to keep existing and attract new customers quickly.
– How technology can help you to deliver products and services in more efficient ways.
– How you can develop and lead a more flexible yet resilient business.
– Developing a digital infrastructure to support your systems and processes.
Practical Tools and Techniques:
Delegates will leave with useful tools and techniques that they can use to rework their product and service offering and business model during the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases.
Top 3 benefits of attending:
1. Develop a plan to kickstart your business as lockdown restrictions are lifted
2. Identify new opportunities for your business.
3. Identify how digital technology can help you to adapt, pivot and develop a more resilient business model.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Ring Central’ video conferencing software**