The current COVID-19 disruption means that many businesses have either had their revenue streams disrupted or in some cases turned off altogether. This unique webinar will walk delegates through a proven 4-step process which takes business leaders from “no idea”, to rapidly evaluating your options and finally mapping out the full business model for your best idea. From quick wins to moon shots, you’ll learn how to swiftly pivot to new offerings or new customers and even explore online business delivery models.
Part of the #GrowMySME ScaleUp Business Development Programme, this webinar is open to all. Businesses that find the webinar of use and who would like to learn more about the ScaleUp Programme can find further information here.
This 60-minute webinar will cover:
• How to turn on your revenue stream tap… simple techniques to identify new additional related-jobs you could do for your end-user customers
• How to identify adjacent revenue streams… identifying what other new related-customers also require that job doing for them?
• How to prioritise your growth ideas… how to simply evaluate which of your ideas is your “Quick Win”? A bit of a “Moon Shot” or even your “Goldmine”?
• How to explore new online business models… What new “value adding” activities could you deliver for your customer online
• How to put some flesh on the bone… How to quickly build-up the best idea into a one-page business model
Who should attend the webinar?
• Business Owners and Managers of small offline businesses
• Key business decisions makers
• Managers wishing to re-take control and re-discover their entrepreneurial spirit
Your Webinar presenter
Steve Young – Director at Winning Pitch and Scaleup Consultant
An accomplished and highly successful management consultant with a peerless track record associated with helping businesses to grow faster, stronger, for longer. From pre-start entrepreneurs to global winners like Google, Steve has developed and devised the “Growthology” techniques which have helped thousands of companies to break through the barriers and successfully scale their business to new heights. As a Director of 3 very successful high growth firms, Steve’s presentations offer practical “how–to” techniques and real-world stories guaranteed to inspire, educate and entertain.
** This webinar will be delivered by the Zoom videoconferencing platform**
**Participants will be sent the weblink to the webinar upon booking via Eventbrite**