We will guide you through an in-depth exploration of the range of possible sales strategies and the many challenging decisions critical to revenue growth.
• Review of Existing Sales Strategy
• What is working & what is not?
• What sales processes are in place?
• Establish segmentations and growth priorities
• What is the customer journey?
• Uncovering Hidden Needs and Opportunities
Creating a Sales Plan
How to create a dynamic sales plan by addressing the key issues.
• Target Market
• Buyer Personas
• Competitive Advantages
• Pricing Strategy
• Competitor Analysis
To provide basic sales training for any member of a sales team and to focus on hands-on and practical steps to structure the sales process. The training is based on following 7 steps of the customer visit/call/conversation
What is sales
The difference between sales and marketing
Future trends in sales and future opportunities
11:00am – Sales Planning
• The role of your plan in your business strategy
• Key elements of sales plan
• Create a sales plan for a volunteer!
Lunch & Break
1:15 – Sales skills
2:45pm Putting the plan in action
4:00pm to 4:30pm Finish
By the end of the course delegate will
Have a structured approach to a sales plan
Be able to implement new ideas that will add value
Learn from your fellow delegates