“How much should we charge for our goods and services?” is a question we get asked regularly. In this workshop we will look at different ways of pricing for goods and services. Are you charging the perfect price, or discounting and ending up working for nothing?
We will explore:
• Is there such a thing as a “going rate”
• Unique Selling Point(USP) and how this impacts pricing
• How the Extra Works Order stops you doing work for free
• Mid-tier pricing – using the power of three options
• Discounting – should you ever give discounts?
This series of 4 Webinars will provide practical support to ensure you’re in a better positioned to manage your finances:
• Webinar No 1: Strategies for improving cash flow, without borrowing money
• Webinar No 2: Pricing for Profit
• Webinar No 3: Accessing funds during COVID-19 and how best to manage your cash!
• Webinar No 4: Digital Finance
Delivered by: Jo Tomlinson, Owner of Business Works Accountancy Firm
Owner of Business Work UK, Jo is an advisory led Accountancy Practice, a growth coach and a certified Quickbooks Trainer. Clients want more from their Accountant than an end of year history lesson! They want to work with advisors who they trust to give them advise on their business. Jo works closely with business owners helping them to achieve the dreams and goals they have for their businesses.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Zoom’ video conferencing software**