With a raft of new funding aimed at supporting employment for both existing and new employees in this webinar we will review what is available and how it can benefit your business. A must for all employers.
The government have released a raft of support available to help support businesses to retain and recruit new employees.
Senior Business advisor Peter Daniel and Accountant Mike Byrne will take you through what support is available, what it would mean for your business and how to access these programs. We will also talk about measures businesses can put in place to help retain businesses in what is a changing workplace.
This session will cover:
• The Job retention bonus for furloughed staff
• The Kick start program for young people and apprentice bonus
• How to make the most of the changing workplace
From this session you will gain:
• A greater understanding of the programs of support available
• Which support programs relate to your business
• Practical tips on how to manage a changing workplace
**Once you have booked your place you will receive via email a link to the webinar **
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘GoToWebinar’ video conferencing software**