Business Growth Comes When Your Workforce are Performing. Learn How to Achieve This Using Different Management Styles!
If you are a small business owner who is either currently employing staff or about to, come and find out from the experts how to best influence and manage your team to support achievement of both the staffs objectives and the business overall. Each salutation you may have to deal with regarding management of staff can often dictate a certain style or process of management. Come along to this interactive and informative session to:
• Understand the link between being the boss and employee engagement
• Discover your own natural management style through a PPA Analysis (Personality Tests Personal Profile Analysis)
• Take away ideas from our discussions on how you might want to adapt your style for maximum business performance
Who is the workshop for?
– Businesses of any sector that need to develop more sophisticated management styles and techniques within their leadership team
– Business Owners or Senior Managers who wish to develop their won management skills and approaches
– Business Owners or Senior Manager who want to create a more productive workforce to aid business growth.