Throughout this practical and insightful learning experience, participants will be presented with key fundamentals for delivering successful innovation within their business. Areas covered in this series of three interactive, hands-on workshops include:
- harnessing digital technology and using this to grow and future proof your business;
- building a culture to ensure innovation is “always on”; and
- identifying customer needs to ensure you are always adding value.
You will also learn creative techniques to develop new product ideas, a framework for selecting those with the greatest potential and lots of tips and advice about how to turn ideas into successful products or services.
- Friday 14th May 2021 – 10am-12pm
- Friday 21st May 2021 – 10am – 12pm
- Friday 28th May 2021 – 10am – 12pm
You will receive a confirmation email with links to all three masterclasses upon booking below.
The masterclasses are connected and delegates are encouraged to attend all three. They offer a guided journey with the intended destination of having started the process of developing one or more successful new products and services.
The individual sessions will cover the following areas:
Workshop 1: Identifying opportunities for digital innovation
This masterclass will begin the development of your digital innovation plan covering the following topics:
- What is Innovation?
- Why it is important to develop new products/services to sustain and grow your business?
- Building the right mindset and culture for generating new ideas and developing products or services.
- How digital technology supports product and service innovation to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Thinking about participants own business and core product/service offer, develop ideas to add value, make them appealing to different markets and/or change the way your customers use and access their offer
- Post workshop exercise: develop an innovation team and start to identify ideas and opportunities to innovate your products, services and customer experience through the application of digital technology.
Workshop 2: Developing and moving your ideas forwards
The masterclass progresses the development of new product and service ideas that will enable participant businesses to stand out from their competition.
- Review post masterclass exercise, including the formation of innovation teams, the initial ideas that have been captured and how digital technology will grow them.
- Growing ideas and thinking differently through practical creative techniques and group discussion and insights.
- Introduce the Innovation Sprint process and the Edenic 5E Model to developing a successful new product and service.
- Learn techniques that lead to a deeper understanding of customers and create ideas and innovations that add value to their product and service experience.
- Post workshop exercise: run a mini innovation sprint process to develop new product and service ideas.
Workshop 3: Building and sustaining innovation momentum
This workshop brings everything together with the development of a plan to develop and refine the ideas generated in the mini innovation sprint.
- Develop a short 5 minute ‘pitch’ to explain new product and service ideas developed and ‘sell’ them to the group.
- Expert tips, techniques and recommendations for building a broader product and service portfolio.
- Creating an environment where innovation is ‘always on’ and how to develop an innovation culture.
- Identify the support and resources available to help implement your plan.
*Please note that Masterclasses are recorded and maybe made available for viewing. By registering, you consent to the workshops being recorded and possibly shared.