This webinar will help you to:
• determine the purpose of the site, and its users
• develop a hierarchy and wire framing – getting the “map” of the site in place so it works for your business and your customers.
• measure the performance of the site once it is up and running.
Join Deborah Goodall from Aer8 Marketing for this enlightening guide and journey through the structure of a website, to ensure your customers can easily navigate it quickly, find key information and to take action to buy your products.
Content Covered in Session 2
• How to use photography & imagery to create impact
• Developing a plan to measure site performance
• Using Google Analytics (quick overview) as a tool to measure success
Session 2 Outcomes
Delegates will improve their understanding of:
• How to measure if their website is delivering against their objectives
• How to use Google Analytics – where to find the key information.
*Please note that webinars are recorded and made available for viewing on online platforms to help support businesses. By registering, you consent to the webinar being recorded and shared.