Like every business owner, you’ll be familiar with the worry and stress that comes with securing funding from investors.
For instance, how many hours have you spent putting together stand-out pitch presentations, turning over questions in your head like…
- What will I do if my funding bid gets rejected?
- What if my numbers aren’t strong enough?
- If this investor says no, what if every investor does the same?
Does this sound familiar?
Imagine how it’d feel to get inside the mind of an investor, and figure out what they’re really looking for in a funding pitch.
You see, many business owners believe that what will get investors to commit is the strength of their financials.
What they don’t realise, is that their behaviours, actions and mindset are also under the spotlight as well.
In fact, research suggests that rejections by investors are often based on non-financial reasons!
So if you really want to guarantee success for your business’s funding bids, you need to decisively demonstrate that you’re up to the task of making your vision a success.
This webinar will show you how to do this.
You should join this webinar if:
You’re a business owner, leader or manager who wants to win every funding bid by understanding what investors really want.
What you’ll take away:
- An understanding of the top three reasons why investors are naturally skeptical of business owners’ abilities to turn their vision into a reality
- How to ‘pan for goals’ – prioritising your plans around a Vital Few objectives rather than the trivial many
- GOT planning template – how to schedule activities and resources at a more finite level so you get them done
- Performance dashboards – how to create robust performance dashboards with leading and lagging indicators to keep track of your progress
- How to create a high-performance culture to make your business a success
Who you’ll be hearing from:
Steve is a Director at Winning Pitch and is an accomplished and highly successful management consultant. With more than 35 years of experience in business strategy and management, his extensive expertise supports aspirational businesses across any sector to grow faster, stronger, and for longer.
This is the third in a series of four webinars designed to give business leaders the tools and techniques they need to address the most common non-financial investor rejection issues.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Zoom’ video conferencing software**