This full-day session will explore the background to setting up and resourcing social enterprise activity, including:
• The pros and cons of different legal structures
• The rules around trading, gift income and loans, including the tax implications
• An overview of Gift Aid
• How to price goods and services and understand your overheads/core costs
• Operating in a competitive market – doing research
• What surplus income means for social enterprise structures
The session will be interactive, and include opportunities for networking and applying the learning to your own ideas. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, along with a list of resources, toolkits and links for further learning.
SME attendees do need to be registered as eligible for our ERDF Funded Business Growth Scheme Workshops so please check Your Event Eligibility process below.
Should you have any questions then please contact the #GrowMySME Programme team on 01482 485274.