This webinar will consider how Covid-19 will change consumer behaviour and business practices and help you to consider how you can adapt your business in response. It will feature a panel of prominent and successful local business leaders who will provide expert, practical insights and respond to questions raised by participants.
The Covid-19 pandemic will result in profound changes in the way people behave, the way businesses operate and the way the economy works. Businesses must consider these changes and adapt in order to navigate a successful path to the future.
Hosted by Colin Bell MSc, a business growth and scale up expert and Mark Modena MSc, an experienced business owner from Winning Moves Ltd, this thought-provoking webinar will also tap into the knowledge of local expert business leaders who will share their ideas and insights. (Panellists to be confirmed soon)
The session will help stimulate new thinking and catalyse fresh strategies for managing short and long term changes that will be seen in the economy, consumer behaviour and businesses practices. Immediate survival is of course essential, but we will explore how businesses can come out the other side strongly to succeed in whatever ‘the new normal’ looks like.
The session will be founded on the Centre for Digital and Technology Adoption’s revolutionary, “Digital Transformation Framework”. This is structured to take a ‘helicopter’ view of businesses, helping you to adapt and recapture demand with the ultimate aim of thriving through the wider recovery. More specifically the webinar will help you to think about:
– How to adapt your products and services to cater for a new reality.
– Opportunities to keep existing and attract new customers quickly.
– How technology can help you to deliver products and services in more efficient ways.
– How you can develop and lead a more flexible yet resilient business.
– Developing a digital infrastructure to support your systems and processes.
Top 3 benefits of attending:
1. Hear from local business leaders what steps they are taking to manage the challenges thrown up by the Covid19 pandemic.
2. Identify how digital technology can help you to adapt, pivot and develop a more resilient business model.
3. Learn about a practical tools to help create your own plan for navigating a successful path to a successful future.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Ring Central’ video conferencing software**