In time of crises, businesses can be vulnerable. Taking the time to step back to re-think and adapt can make the difference between survival or failure.
The decisions made and the action implemented in the weeks and months ahead will be critically important to what success is achieved in the future.
Dynamic and Effective Leadership is therefore key.
This informative session will focus on the leadership skills that it takes to become a Dynamic Leader. To ensure you can be the most focused and dynamic leader possible during these uncertain and testing times, this session will dive deep into the skills needs to be a dynamic business leader that can pivot a business to success.
The workshop will help you to focus on the key “pivots” within your business to ensure you are moving your business away from failing markets, and toward profitable ones. The session will help you to put in place strategies to focus and target new and more lucrative markets.
- What is pivoting?
- How to know if you should pivot
- How to pivot effectively
Who this session is aimed at
- Business owners, leaders and managers that need to pivot to find new markets for their products and services
- Any business owner, leader or manager who wants to become a dynamic leader to help their business pivot, become more resilient, and to thrive
Key Outcomes of this session
- Learn how to be a dynamic business leader in order to pivot your businesses to ensure resilience
- Develop a strategy to pivot your business to maintain – and grow – revenue
- Learn how to adapt and change your business without derailing it!
Steve is a professionally qualified Chartered Engineer with a Masters Degree in Business supported with numerous management and teaching & coaching qualifications.
With over 40 years’ experience in industry and business across a wide range of market sectors, Steve has successfully run his own training and consultancy company for over 17 years.
**Once you have booked your place you will receive via email a link to the webinar **
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘GoToWebinar’ video conferencing software**