Digital Marketing is an effective tool to generate traffic to an online presence. There are many different methods that can be used, choosing and selecting the correct one can take time and be costly.
This webinar will look at the main channels that are used to reach new customer and provide a number of tips to help you better understand the customer and identify opportunity to strengthen your proposition.
Get some useful actionable tips around:
– Customer journey – channel interaction
– Where does SEO fit and what is it
– Role of PAID Ads – Search and Social
– Organic Social Media
– Tracking the effectiveness
Top 3 benefits of attending the event
1. Gain insight into the use of digital marketing to influence the customer journey
2. Understand how Digital Channels work together
3. Takeaway tips that can assist in monitoring and optimising your current Digital footprint.
Delivered by James Pennington, who brings a depth of knowledge around the application of Digital Technologies into all types of business. He has a strong background in Digital Marketing Analysis and optimisation of the customer journey as well as enabling and implementing digital systems.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Ring Central’ video conferencing software**