With businesses returning to the new normal we look at what you have to do to help make your business COVID secure and follow government guidance.
Peter Daniel senior business advisor and NEBOSH health and safety advisor will take you though the government guidance looking specifically at practical ways to implement safe working measures for customers and workforce alike. He will be joined by Claire Hill from Hill HR who will take a look updated government support for businesses including the recently launched Job support scheme
During the session we will look at:
• What are the main guidance measures including social distancing?
• What do local lockdowns mean
• What are the most recent updates to guidance and how can they be implemented?
• Government support packages such as the Job support scheme?
From this session you will gain:
• How current law relates to government guidance
• a greater understanding of the government guidance and how to implement it
**Once you have booked your place you will receive via email a link to the webinar **
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘GoToWebinar’ video conferencing software**