The Covid-19 pandemic has already resulted in some profound changes to the way people are behaving, the way businesses are operating and the way that the economy works.
During this Webinar, we will explore the need for businesses to look at different ways they can adapt to the post COVID-19 Business World and will specifically help you think about:
• Surviving in a post Covid landscape – is it enough?
• Uncertainty vs. Opportunity
• Business Principles – which ones should be retained and which should reformed?
• Cash is King
• Cost control
• Customer service
• Security of supply
• Delivery of service
• Staff efficiencies
• Route to market
• Corporate social responsibility
• R+D tax credits / integral claims / AIA
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Zoom’ video conferencing software**