In this session we will explore:
1. How much do you want or need?
a. Cash flow forecasts will tell you how much money you need and for how long
b. How to put one together
c. How detailed do they need to be?
e. Scenario analysis
2. What will you spend the money on?
a. Are you buying new equipment, or is it for working capital
b. There are certain spend categories which are red flags to some lenders – what are they
3. Are you considered a viable business?
a. What is your trading history
b. Is the business generally profitable
c. Who do you owe money to
4. Affordability – can you afford to meet the repayments (if there are any)
b. Stress testing
c. Affordability criteria
5. Funding products – There are many funding products on the market – do you know which one is the right one for your businesses needs
6. Interest rates – do you understand the terminology. What is the difference between an APR and a fixed rate?
This series of 4 Webinars will provide practical support to ensure you’re in a better positioned to manage your finances:
• Webinar No 1: Strategies for improving cash flow, without borrowing money
• Webinar No 2: Pricing for Profit
• Webinar No 3: Accessing funds during COVID-19 and how best to manage your cash!
• Webinar No 4: Digital Finance
Delivered by: Jo Tomlinson, Owner of Business Works Accountancy Firm
Owner of Business Work UK, Jo is an advisory led Accountancy Practice, a growth coach and a certified Quickbooks Trainer. Clients want more from their Accountant than an end of year history lesson! They want to work with advisors who they trust to give them advise on their business. Jo works closely with business owners helping them to achieve the dreams and goals they have for their businesses.
**Once you have booked your place, please follow the webinar joining instructions on the booking confirmation email**
**The webinar will be delivered via the ‘Zoom’ video conferencing software**