Webinar took place on Thursday 07 May 2020
This is a recording of the #GrowMySME Managing Your Mental Health – Guidance for Employees webinar that took place on Thursday 7th May 2020 2.30pm – 4.30pm.
Delivered by Rachael Alexander, Workplace Psychologist and Director of ‘I Can Handle It’ Ltd, this webinar provided businesses with an understanding of their role and responsibilities regarding employee wellbeing both in the current Covid-19 climate and for the future.
Topics dealt with during this webinar included:
- Take ownership to manage their mental health
- How to recognise if your mental health is a problem
- Recognition of what may be causing your mental health to suffer
- Identifying the changes which are needed to improve your mental health
- How to take action to improve your mental health
- Identify the obstacles which are preventing you from having optimum mental health.
- Action planning to improve your mental health
Agenda & Timecodes
You can watch specific parts of the webinar by scrubbing to the relevant timecodes as below:
Workshop Introduction – 00:00 to 04:10
Session Objectives – 04:11 to 04:48
Main Webinar Session – 04:49 to 01:43:07
Summary of Session Learnings – 01:43:08 to 01:44:50
Q&A Session – 01:44:51 to 01:57:10
Future webinars & Close – 01:57:11 to 01:58:35
You can view other forthcoming #GrowMySME webinars and book your place here.
If you wish to speak to a Growth Hub Business Advisor about how to deal with the impact of Covid-19 on your business, please contact us using our contact form here.