This webinar will help you to:
• determine the purpose of the site, and its users
• develop a hierarchy and wire framing – getting the “map” of the site in place so it works for your business and your customers.
• measure the performance of the site once it is up and running.
Join Deborah Goodall from Aer8 Marketing for this enlightening guide and journey through the structure of a website, to ensure your customers can navigate it easily and quickly, find key information and to take action to buy your products where applicable.
Content Covered in Session 1
• Identification of the purpose of the website (ecommerce, validation, education etc.)
• Defining objective measures for the website
• Target audience – what does that user expect from the website?
• The business brand and how the website fits with this
• Writing the specification
• Web Hierarchy – how to plan this and draw it for your designer
• Wireframing and Eye flow
Session 1 Outcomes
Delegates will understand:
• What they want their website to deliver
• How to write a brief for a website developer/designer to communicate their needs
• How to visualise their requirements without the need for fancy graphics.