This webinar took place on 28th October 2020
At Blue Orchid we have been successfully running remote teams for a number of years. Many staff work remotely both from home and in the field. Peter Daniel area manager for Blue Orchid will take a look through some of the tools and practices that allow Blue Orchid to get the most out of there staff. We will look at ways of monitoring performance as well as technology used to support home working.
During the session we will look at:
• How to monitor performance when working from home
• What should I expect from staff working from home
• How to deal with reduced productivity
• How to keep in contact with staff when remote working
From this session you will gain:
• A better understanding of home working and how to manage staff who work from home.