Managing your Finances should not require your full energy. In fact, it should be readily available to provide the information required and enable you the ability to explore the opportunities for growth.
Are you needing to access additional funds during the Pandemic?
Are you needing struggling to understand how much money you need to fund the business?
During this practical session, we’ll explore the following items:
1. How much do you want or need?
2. What will you spend the money on?
3. Are you considered a viable business?
4. Affordability – can you afford to meet the repayments (if there are any)
5. Funding products – There are many funding products on the market – do you know which one is the right one for your businesses needs
6. Interest rates – do you understand the terminology. What is the difference between an APR and a fixed rate?
Delivered by: Jo Tomlinson, Owner of Business Works Accountancy Firm
Owner of Business Work UK, Jo is an advisory led Accountancy Practice, a growth coach and a certified Quickbooks Trainer. Clients want more from their Accountant than an end of year history lesson! They want to work with advisors who they trust to give them advise on their business. Jo works closely with business owners helping them to achieve the dreams and goals they have for their businesses.
This is the third webinar in a series of 4 which will provide practical support to ensure you’re in a better positioned to manage your finances:
• Webinar No 1: Strategies for improving cash flow, without borrowing money
• Webinar No 2: Pricing for Profit
• Webinar No 3: Accessing funds during COVID-19 and how best to manage your cash!
• Webinar No 4: Digital Finance