Lightening the load from repetitive administrative tasks saves time, reduces errors and allows you to focus on more valuable and profitable work in your business.
In this webinar, we will explore what is meant by automation, the technology you’ll need to automate simple tasks and how to go about systematising and automating common business processes. You’ll see examples of the types of tasks you can automate along with examples of more advanced techniques to reduce your admin, improve your marketing reach and maximise the use of digital services you’re probably already using in your business.
In this inspiring and informative webinar, we’ll answer the questions:
- Why would I want to automate tasks and processes?
- What can I systematise and automate in my business?
- What technology do I need to automate simple, repetitive tasks?
- What automation looks like in practice.
After the webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Set up your own basic automations that could support your accounting, marketing or personal productivity
- Get more value from the cloud-based apps you’re probably already using every day
- Identify new opportunities to systematise your processes for both colleagues and your customers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask any questions that might relate to your own individual circumstances.
Andrew Armitage is the author of the book Holistic Website Planning and founder of award-winning digital agency A Digital. Connect with him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewarmitage/.